Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

First details

Ok, bad news first: I have been ill for two weeks and I couldn't work on anything during that time. Unfortunately, the deadline for the compos is too near, so I missed my chance to enter.

On the other hand, since I don't need to keep it secret anymore, I will give the first details about the project. It will be a fighting game about Naruto, the world famous anime. Fully cel-shaded 3D characters fighting 1 vs 1, and will use the touch screen to select and perform special attacks.

I will need some help in the future from 3D artists, because I really suck at texturing and animating.

Finally, here is the first image:

Naruto1


Naruto character fully animated and ready to kick some asses. I hope I'm fine in 2-3 more days, so I can continue working on it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?